Friday 1 February 2019

Budget Planning

I needed the balaclava and prop knife as they are the two main props used in the movie. The balaclava helps identify The Intruder, the villain of the movie. He carries a knife throughout, hence the inclusion of the prop knife. I use this as a real knife would be far too dangerous due to the fact that in the script, the knife i supposed to be held close to people and swung at them. The knife being fake heavily decreases any risk of cast members receiving injuries.

I included the microphone as a DSLR on it's own doesn't pick up sound very clearly, and while there isnt much dialogue in my film, I still want it to be clear. I also need a microphone strong enough to pick up all the gasps, screams, bangs and bumps in the song.


No comments:

Post a Comment