Tuesday 2 June 2020

My CV

Curriculum Vitae

Joshua William Teal 
Telephone:   07********2
Email:  joshtealcollege@gmail.com

Personal profile
I am a reliable person who demonstrates good time keeping and punctuality.  I am an excellent communicator both verbally and written.  I can communicate at all levels and with people from different backgrounds and consider myself to be approachable and friendly.  I am enthusiastic in all that I do and I can work on my own initiative or as part of a team.  Given the right opportunity, I would consider myself to be an asset to any employer.
I am currently studying at Sunderland College where I am completing a BTEC level 3 Diploma in Media Studies and resitting GCSE mathematics to improve my original grade.  I have previously studied Performing Arts at Northern Star Theatre Arts School which helped me build confidence and demonstrate the ability to perform under pressure whether during an on-stage performance or when attending performance examinations (LAMDA).

Work Experience
I completed one-week work experience as part of my final school year.  This was at Save and Drive, Blind Lane, Sunderland.  My daily tasks included serving customers, stock replenishment and packing parcels. This gave me experience of a work environment and how to deal with customer enquiries.

Education
Southmoor Academy, Sunderland.  I gained GCSE qualifications in English, ICT and Media Studies.
Sunderland College, Bede Campus, Sunderland.  I am currently attending full time to study BTEC level 3 Media Studies and GCSE mathematics.

Further Information
The course I am currently attending at college requires me to be reliable, punctual and to demonstrate a good work ethic.  It requires creativity, excellent communication and commitment.  I am looking for work that will fit around the demands of my course and enhance the skills that I already possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment